Thursday, October 27, 2011

About me



How do I see my role as a student on workplace placement (purposes and intentions)?
My purpose is to gain as much knowledge as possible in my chosen field as well as a few things on top to boost my hire ability such as a full understanding of a programming language and I intend to finish this course and hopefully come out with a 2,1 overall but I’d be ok with just a 2,2 as long as I gain quite a lot of knowledge and good work for a good portfolio.
Why did I become a student?
 I became a student because I wanted to do 3D animation after having ago on Maya 2008 or 09 can't remember tbh in college 2 years back and really wanted to follow it up and work for a movie company or games company making animations or modelling for them.

What kind of practitioner do I think I am?
I think I'm an animator and hopefully a hard working one if not as knowledgeable as others yet :).

What values do I believe in?
i believe in if someone treats you well you should treat them well as well :)
i think that if you are going to do a job for someone that you should do it well and not overcharge them for what you have done even if they think that you have done a really good job and you don't

How do I demonstrate that I am practicing in a way that is consistent with relevant professional values and codes of conduct?
I usually show this by putting up pictures of my work on the log or showing people what I’ve been doing recently on my laptop it’s normally the model I’m still working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment