Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hey again just posting on some animation here just wanted to post about anatomy and how useful it can be for animation I’ve been on a few websites just looking at the anatomy of a person to see how people move and what muscles are pulled on when things move, I think this is a really good idea for rigging a model and just wanted to share





this is one of the pictures I was having a look at it shows the muscles and on the website tells you about them if you look at the diagrams of muscle structure it can help to make life like models and you will know what bits of models joints will have influence on to get a really good animation.
Anyway thanks for listening to my message and I hope this pointer helps you as much as it helps me.

p.s. mail me if you want to know some good websites for anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment