Friday, January 20, 2012

concept art

Hey just putting up my basic concept drawing for the animation assignment first I’ll show you the drawing I had to make my character I got these drawing online to help build the model since I wanted to do a jack of blades model from the “fable the lost chapters” game I went looking for the 4 view for his and got them after I cut them out and made them around about the same size I used them as a reference for my model here they are:






There we go there is some small difference in size between the front and back views and the 2 side views as I found out when I came almost to the end of the build of the character.

Here are some concepts art for my animation this is just the basic artwork for it



anyway hope you like the art work i will put up so of the concept art for the animation later on




No comments:

Post a Comment