Friday, January 20, 2012

The future of the animation and how I feel about it

hey again just posting how I felt about my animation and what I’d do with it in the future well first of all how I feel about it:

I really liked the animation I did although there is always something that could be improved on first of all I wasn’t that happy with how the fluid fire went I wanted the lamp to fall then west on fire or set on fire in the act of falling or hitting the ground wasn’t pleased with how it started before it hit the ground. Another thing I wasn’t happy with was my models rigging I spent so much time on making this model and all the thing does is stand there looking pretty even though it was rigged although not greatly because of the limit I had on time and the fact when I thought of doing it I forgot how to paint the influence of the joints having in no small part impinged on moving it.
But as I said overall I was very happy with how my animation turned out maybe lengthen it at bit and it would have been better but it was not bad.

and on to what will I be doing with the animation in the future well because I want to add this to a portfolio I’m at least going to re-render it in a higher quality render but I think I will go and change a few thing with-in the animation such as finishing the character rigging to a better standard and texturing the model differently I would also like to change when the fire starts and will most likely do that quite soon along with this I may totally redo the final part of the animation and make it a bit longer and have the model crush the lamp then it go on fire like I originally wanted to do.

Anyway that pretty much covers what I felt about the animation and what I’m likely to be doing in the future to improve on it so again if you have any questions please mail me or comment on the post and see you again on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment